This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Brita Hard Sided Filter Water Bottle Blue – 23 Fl.Oz
The Brita 23 Fluid Ounce Hard Sided Water Bottle reduces the taste and odor of chlorine and makes tap water taste great anywhere. The filter inside this BPA free bottle filters as you drink, so you can always have great tasting water without the waste and high cost of bottled water. One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles, keep you hydrated, save you money, and reduce plastic waste. The durable hard-sided plastic, built-in carrying loop and easy-sip spout make this water bottle effortless to take on the go, whether going to a sporting event, a day trip, or to the office. Just fill the plastic water bottle, screw on the cap, flip open the straw and hydrate with cleaner water for pennies per gallon. For optimum performance, filter should be replaced every 40 gallons or very two months, whichever comes first. Use Brita for better tap water, a better world, and better value.
- FILTER AS YOU GO: The filter inside the BPA free bottle filters as you drink to easily rehydrate at the office, a sporting event or on a day trip.
- BETTER TASTE: The water bottle filters and reduces chlorine taste and odor found in tap water as you drink.
- CONVENIENT: The hard-sided plastic, built-in carrying loop and flip open straw make this water bottle effortless to take on the go.
- REDUCE WASTE, SAVE MONEY: One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles, keep you hydrated, save you money, and reduce plastic waste.
- HOW TO CLEAN: Water bottle is top rack dishwasher safe and for optimum performance, filter should be replaced every 40 gallons or every two months.