This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
BROS is a Malaysian brand that started small in year 2004, but have since blossomed and spread across the region and internationally. When we first started, we were only selling single-coloured water bottles, but we believed that reusable water bottles can do much more. So a year later, we had an idea to print fun designs and inspiring messages onto our bottles, transforming this daily necessity into an accessory of style. BROS pushed the limit of traditional canvas and transformed our bottles into a medium to celebrate art. Until now, we are still telling stories through our products, putting more emphasis on the narratives we share in our design. It was contagious, and we have not stopped since. Our passion for creative, functional and premium quality products brought us forward; resulting with us bringing more varieties of household products to the market, ranging from our ever-growing water bottle series to food containers.
– All BROS product materials are tested safe. Complying with FDA standards.
– Avoid filling the bottle with liquid exceeding 203°F/95°C in temperature.
– For daily cleaning, rinse both bottle cap and bottle with running water. Drain downward and leave it opens to dry. For thorough cleaning, you can use soapy water with a soft brush.
– We highly recommend hand washing, however BROS is dishwasher safe (water temperature below 203°F/95°C) with an exception to the cap. Make sure all parts of the bottle are not in contact with the dishwasher heating element or it will melt.
– We strongly discourage sterilizing BROS bottle as the material used to produce the bottle can only withstand heat up to 203°F/95°C.
– We highly recommend hand washing to maximize the lifespan of the bottle
– BROS suggests : Replace the bottle when there are scratches on the inner surface of the bottle or when it becomes cloudy, discolored or cracked.
- [Safe to use] BROS bottles are made from Non Toxic, BPA Free Eastman Tritan Co-polyester, complying with FDA standards.
- [Wide Mouth Drinking Cap] Comes with a wide-mouth opening to allow easy cleaning and easy to fill with ice cubes. A sipper is included to control water flow, to prevent spilling when you’re drinking on the go.
- [Portable for travel] Lighweight, leak proof, spill proof with durable carrying handle, making it the best choice for fitness, yoga, gym, camping, hiking, outdoors and activities.
- [Perfect for Warm and Cold] The bottle can fill your warm and cold drinks, withstanding temperatures between 14°F to 203°F. It is perfectly safe to fill BROS bottle with your favourite fizzy drinks or fruit juice.
- [Creative Prints] Est. 2004, BROS transformed water bottles into a medium to celebrate art, emphasizing on the narratives we share through our designs. Each bottle is special with its own story.