This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
- ★ PROTECTED GLASS: Protective silicone sleeve provides durability and a non-slip gripping surface. Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve), Bisphenol A (BPA), phthalate, PVC, polycarbonate-free and 100-Percent non-toxic, Filter made in the USA & product assembled in the United States
- ★ NO HEAVY METALS OR BPS LEACHING: Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals found in other bottles. Stainless bottles have been shown in studies to leach Iron, Chromium and Nickel from both new and old bottles at dangerous levels. Make the switch to glass today!
- ♻ NO MORE EXPENSIVE PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES: Epic Escape Glass Filtered Water Bottle saves the Earth over 550 plastic water bottles from our landfills and oceans. This eco-friendly organic coconut shell based carbon filter is an environment friendly filtration media that is approved by National Science Foundation standards. Want this filter technology in a pitcher or under sink filter? Visit our Amazon store to see our award winning products https://www.amazon.com/epicwaterfilters
- ★ “YOU’LL LOVE IT” GUARANTEE: Our 100% money-back guarantee is as clear as our water. Either you love it, or you send it back and receive a full refund. Our commitment to world-class customer service includes: 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee | Friendly 24-7 phone and email support | No-hassle returns | Expedited order delivery | Promotional discount codes | Water resource center
- ★ MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION PROCESS: The Escape Glass Filtered Water uses depth & adsorption filtration to achieve 1 micron contaminant removal. Adsorption removes particulates via the activated coconut carbon fiber mesh surface areas, which adsorbs contaminants such as heavy metals, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and herbicides as they pass by. Depth filtration (6mm thick) involves the removal of suspended waste products as they try to pass through the thousands of layers of coconut carbon fiber.