This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Introducing the NEW LifeSaver Liberty, the Worlds’ first and only portable water filter bottle with inline pump combined. No chemicals or electricity required – No strenuous sucking or pressing! Using the same advanced filtration technology as the original LifeSaver systems, the LifeSaver Liberty is small and light, yet robust and easy to use. The perfect combination for outdoor enthusiasts or anyone who needs a reliable source of drinking water with several additional accessories!.
- ✅ Virus Reduction >99.99% (Log 4) / Bacteria Reduction >99.9999% (Log 6) / Cyst Reduction >99.9% (Log 3) – Failsafe Technology – filter will stop filtering water once it reaches end of life – Filter uses Hollow Fiber Technology known as Ultra Filtration Technology
- ✅ Comes with 5ft Scavenger Hose for drawing water directly from source, protective silicone sleeve, 2 replacement spout covers, hydration adapter EVA carry case and 6x replacement Liberty Activated Carbon Discs that remove chlorine, taste, smell and odor — Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- ✅ Dry weight: 14.2oz – 528 US Gallons Filtration Capacity – **Volume of water filtered by the bottle and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.
- ✅ Flow Rate: 0.32 gallons of filtered water per min @ 0.25 bar (g) – 12oz bottle capacity – Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
- ✅ Tested by BCS laboratories issued 5/01/16 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water – Manufactured in the UK