This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
YETI Rambler Jr. 12 oz. KIDS Bottle
Ultra-durable for your little wild ones. For Ages 3+
YETI kids need a bottle that can keep up. Introducing Rambler Jr. – a small-and-mighty kids bottle over-engineered for your little wild ones. The 12 oz. powerhouse inherits double-wall insulation from its Rambler predecessors, carrying on the family legacy by locking in ice-cold hydration through backyard campouts and breaks between games of tag. Plus, it’s engineered with a super strong, stainless steel armor that won’t flinch through bumps and drops on account of slippery hands.
As a well-deserved convenience to you, we made sure both the bottle and cap are dishwasher safe (because one less chore sounds nice). And as a fun twist for them, we added an energetic dose of color from top to bottom (that won’t crack or peel, by the way).
- YETI kids need a bottle that can keep up. Introducing Rambler Jr. – a small-and-mighty kids bottle over-engineered for your little wild ones
- Dishwasher Safe – As a well-deserved convenience to you, we made sure both the bottle and cap are dishwasher safe (because one less chore sounds nice)
- 18/8 Stainless Steel – Withstands all dents and drops and BPA-Free so they can safely sip without a worry in the world
- No Sweat Design – Keeps their hands dry – critical when summiting the jungle gym, and the Duracoat color won’t crack or peel
- Straw Cap – Ultra leak & shatter-resistant ideal for impromptu rowdiness. Recess is no match for the Straw Cap